Conference Graphic Design Contest
Create a Graphic for the 2022 Conference
Your design could be the face of the 2022 CELA Conference in New Mexico. As a member of the landscape architecture community, we invite you to have your voice and creativity recognized by your peers by submitting a conference graphic. Your design will be featured on the program book, posters, and in our social media and email marketing. We invite you to bring our theme and location to life with your unique perspective and design skills.
Bring the Theme and Location to Life:
Theme: Evolving Norms: Adapting Scholarship to Disruptive Phenomena Read the full theme description here.
Location: Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico
The town of Santa Ana Pueblo is about 30 miles north of Albuquerque. Formerly called Tamaya, it has been home to the Tamayame people since at least the late 1400s. After a revolt against Spanish rule in 1680, the Tamayame regained the freedom to practice their religion, own land, and exercise their rights.
- $250 USD
- The winning artwork will be featured in both print and digital form for the:
- program cover
- email and social media marketing images
- Public recognition of your contribution during the CELA Conference.
- Contest opens: June 8, 2021
- Submission Deadline: July 8, 2021
- Winner Notified by end of July 2021
- Winning artwork unveiled: August 2021
Past Conference Graphic Design Contest Winners:
2021: 100 + 1 RESILIENCE
Click below to see images of other previous years’ winners:
What to Include:
- “Evolving Norms: Adapting Scholarship to Disruptive Phenomena”
- “Evolving Norms”
- “Adapting Scholarship to Disruptive Phenomena”
- “CELA 2022 Annual Conference”
- “March 16 – 19”
- “Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico”
- The CELA logo
What NOT to Include:
- No copyrighted work
- No stock images or clip art, except the CELA logo
- No photos
- 10” x 12” in JPG or PNG format, 300 DPI, RGB
- If chosen as the winner,
- your original file must be produced in vector format for ease of scalability.
- converted to CMYK for use in print materials.
How to Enter Your Submission:
Please submit your design and a short description of the story behind your design at the link below: