Faculty Awards Nominations
2022 Faculty Awards Program
The 2022 submission deadline has passed. Applications for 2023 will be accepted in Fall 2022.
The Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture is pleased to announce the Call for 2022 Faculty Awards. Please consider nominating yourself or deserving faculty from CELA member institutions in good standing for awards in the following categories. Click each award below for specific awards requirements:
- Excellence in Design Studio Teaching (Junior or Senior Level)
- Excellence in Teaching Award (Junior or Senior Level)
- Excellence in Research and/or Creative Works Award (Junior or Senior Level)
- Excellence in Service-learning Award (Junior or Senior Level)
- Outstanding Administrator Award
- Outstanding Communications Award
- Outstanding Educator Award
⦁ The nomination package is one PDF file and meets but does not exceed all page count maximums.
⦁ File size may not exceed 64 MB.
⦁ Direct questions to: Simon Bussiere, The CELA Second Vice President via e-mail: email@example.com
Once received, The CELA Awards Committee will review applications and make recommendations to the CELA board. The committee, in any year, may choose not to bestow the award. The CELA president shall present recipients with a certificate at the Awards Ceremony during the 2022 Conference. Award winners are expected to register and attend the Awards Ceremony at the 2022 Conference.