2018 CELA Call For Faculty Award Nominations
Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture
2018 Faculty Awards Program
The Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture is pleased to announce the call for CELA 2018 Faculty Awards. Please consider submitting or nominating a deserving faculty member from a CELA-member institution in good standing for one of the following 11 award categories. Please see award category in the call for awards for specific requirements.
- Excellence in Studio Teaching Award (Senior Level)
- Excellence in Studio Teaching Award (Junior Level)
- Excellence in Teaching Award (Senior Level)
- Excellence in Teaching Award (Junior Level)
- Excellence in Research and/or Creative Works Award (Senior Level)
- Excellence in Research and/or Creative Works Award (Junior Level)
- Excellence in Service-learning Award (Senior Level)
- Excellence in Service-learning Award (Junior Level)
- Outstanding Administrator Award
- Outstanding Communications Award
- Outstanding Educator Award
Selection and Presentation
The CELA Awards Committee shall make recommendations to the CELA board. The committee, in any year, may choose not to bestow the Award. The CELA president shall present recipients with a certificate at the Awards Ceremony during the 2018 CELA Conference in Blacksburg, Virginia. Award winners are expected to register and attend the Awards Ceremony at the 2018 CELA Conference.
- The nomination package is one PDF file and meets but does not exceed all page count maximums.
- File size may not exceed 64 MB.
- Direct questions to: Dr. Hala Nassar, 2018 CELA Awards Chair via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access submission requirements and instructions:
SUBMIT AN AWARD NOMINATION USING THE LINK BELOW
DEADLINE IS MONDAY DECEMBER 4TH, 2017