The CELA’s first and foremost obligation is to protect the safety of our members, and the partners and colleagues with whom we work & interact. Given the ongoing concerns about COVID-19, we have implemented a series of actions that reflect our commitment to safe and healthy communities.
- We postponed the 2020 Conference, & we look forward to having you joining us at the
100 + 1 RESILIENCE Conference in 2021!
- We have been cancelling all in-person meetings and substituting virtual meetings whenever possible.
- We have procedures in place to ensure that we are able to continue the same high level of support for our members & partners. Our members should expect no interruption in our services or a reduction in access to programs & staff.
To all of our members, their friends, families, & colleagues, we hope that these resources will help you all remain healthy & safe during this time.
The following resources may be useful:
Prevention and Treatment – U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Information for Travel – U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
CDC Activities & President’s Plan for Opening – U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Daily Situation Reports – World Health Organization (WHO)
ESRI COVID-19 maps, datasets, and more – Geographic Information System (GIS)
State-By-State Summaries Of Reopening and Recovery Plans – National Governors Association
Information on adapting to a remote working environment:
- 3 practitioners share their experiences with issues working remotely like workflows, teaming, and communication. Click here to watch!
- Remote Work 101 – tools, resources, and tips to maintain productivity when working remotely.
- Free Software and Tools to Support Working Remotely – Architect Magazine
- Landscape Architecture Practice in a Time of Physical Distancing – Landscape Architecture