2023 Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts & Reviewers:
#CELA23 Align | Realign Conference
The Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture is pleased to announce the opening of abstract submissions for the 2023 Annual CELA Conference – Align | Realign: Dialogues between Academic Pursuits and Professional Demand
The conference will be held in-person from March 15-18, 2023, in San Antonio, Texas. We look forward to seeing you in-person!
NEW for the CELA 2023 Conference! Create ONE account at Oxford Abstracts to get convenient access to:
- Submit an abstract
- View Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Volunteer to review abstracts
- Apply for CLASS Fund
- And more.
Create Your Oxford Abstracts Account
To Submit Your Abstracts:
- Log in to Oxford Abstracts.
- Visit the CELA 2023 Conference overview page to access Submission Guidelines. Requires log in to view the site.
- Review the Submission Guidelines on the CELA 2023 Conference overview page to learn more about submission requirements, author responsibilities, and more.
- Submit your abstract HERE.
**Abstract Submissions are due by September 23, 2022, by midnight in the author’s time zone.**
Apply to Review Abstracts:
We need your expertise to review submissions for CELA 2023: Align | Realign.
To become a 2023 CELA Abstract reviewer, complete the Reviewer Sign-up Form. (Requires log in to view the site.)
**Apply by September 26, 2022, by midnight in the author’s time zone.**