Landscape Research Record
LANDSCAPE RESEARCH RECORDS (LRR), which are published annually, consist of papers on landscape architecture subject areas. Each issue is a collection of papers presented at the Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture annual conference of that year. Conference theme is expressed as the subtitle of LRR. The views expressed in papers published in LRR are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the conference planning committee, or the Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture. LRR started in 2013 as a post-conference publication and published online only. Please see details about the peer review process.
- Landscape Research Record No. 01
- Landscape Research Record No. 02
- Landscape Research Record No. 03
- Landscape Research Record 04, 2015
- Landscape Research Record No. 05