Landscape Research Record
LANDSCAPE RESEARCH RECORDS (LRR), which are published annually, consist of papers on landscape architecture subject areas. Each issue is a collection of papers presented at the Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture annual conference of that year. Conference theme is expressed as the subtitle of LRR. The views expressed in papers published in LRR are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the conference planning committee, or the Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture. The first issue of LRR started in 2013. LRR is a post-conference publication and published online only. For details about the peer review process and reviewers’ names, click HERE.
- Landscape Research Record No. 01
- Landscape Research Record No. 02
- Landscape Research Record No. 03
- Landscape Research Record 04, 2015
- List of articles in LRR No. 04
- Landscape Research Record No. 05