It is not too soon to prepare for attendance at the 2017 CELA Conference in Beijing. Please be aware of current requirements for Visa applications.
The Chinese Embassy and Consulates are now strictly enforcing photo requirements for the passport-style photo affixed to the Chinese visa application. The photo must meet the following criteria:
- Photo must have a plain white background
- Photo must be printed on photo paper
- Photo should not show the applicant wearing glasses
- Photo should not show the applicant wearing jewelry
- The applicant must have a neutral expression (not smiling, posing, etc.)
Please review the requirements and view examples of what’s acceptable,click here.